Sunday, February 22, 2009

Marcus Gone, Jason Staying Put

Well Hog fans, I don't quite know how to take this latest development in the Redskins offseason. It seems our brilliant leaders in the front office have trimmed Marcus Washington out of the upcoming season, turning him loose to go win a ring somewhere else, undoubtedly, while hanging on to Mr. Freeze, that guy from Criminal Minds, ugh, sorry, Jason Taylor.

It appears we're letting a long time Redskins pillar and leader in the locker room go for cap room, while hanging onto Mr. I'm Gone Next Year Fools.

I don't know folks. I'd love to see Taylor return to form and become that dominant QB sacking machine that he used to be. But frankly, I think he's making a final $8million before two-stepping off into the sunset. Kinda reminds me of Neon Deion......

No comments:

Post a Comment