Tuesday, February 3, 2009

It's Over, Dammitall

Well, the Superbowl has come and gone, I've finally sobered up and Kurt Warner's kids won't be getting a puppy afterall. It's a shame too. I was really pulling for the Cardinals, as were many of the fans across the country.


I harbor no ill will towards the Steelers, mind you, however, I'm not a fan of Hines Ward. It's one thing to lay someone out when it's necessary and conducive to the play, it's another to just blindside some guy because you have the opportunity. That's not intensity, that's assault.


Either way, the Skins were enjoying the Superbowl, much like I was, at home on the couch. And for that, I'll take solace in the fact that we get another run in a few months.


I'll leave you with one last thought. The Cardinals may not have won it all, but they sure opened alot of eyes around the league when the post season got here. Everyone was counting them out before the bell rung, and they showed true poise in the face of the doubters. In honor of one time head coach Dennis Green, I present to you:


Get yours at the Hog Shop now!

No comments:

Post a Comment